Lithosan considers person as the most valuable asset in its entire operations. Therefore; our primary purposes are making the working conditions more healthy and safe, constant enhancement, preventing and minimizing the possible loss and accidents.
- Operating in accordance with Occupational Health Safety Policy and national rules and regulations,
- Creating a healthy and safe working environment,
- Taking precautions against possible occupational diseases and injuries, initiating and tracking reparatory actions if necessary,
- Determining all activities having occupational health and safety risk and minimizing the risk with effective control of them by aiming zero occupational accidents,
- In goods and service purchases, preferring products and service which will not risk health and safety of employees,
- Encouraging the employees to contribute in health and safety regarding issues by taking their opinions,
- Revising and improving the Occupational Health and Safety System implementations by regularly and continuously evaluating it,
- Encouraging to use required safety equipments in accordance with rules, procedures and instructions, training the staff for knowledge and awareness,
- Informing our suppliers and customers about occupational health and safety issues.